September has been a fabulous month for The P&B Co. Not only was it my birthday, but the start of Autumn and, more importantly, we launched a range of P&B Co. products and services too! So, I felt it was the perfect time to start writing monthly favourites. As well as planner related loves, I’ll also share a favourite TV programme or film, a book and other bloggers/Instagram accounts/Facebook groups too!
1. The P&B Co. launch event – we held a recent event to launch our planner based products and services and I was overwhelmed with the response and positive feedback. Starting as a blog just over a year ago to now sharing my passion of planning and stationery feels surreal but incredibly special.
2. Kate Spade planner – whilst I purchased this in August, I have only just set it up with dividers and decorate pockets and I’m very excited to start using this when Autumn kicks in. The quality of the planner is fantastic and I’m enjoying the zip around as opposed to a popper – provides an element of surprise when you open it every time!
3. The Reset Girl goodies – purchased from Craftie Charlie, the colour palette just shouts Autumn to me and That just makes me smile….
4. The Great British Bake Off – who wouldn’t love a TV programme all about cake! Enough said!
5. Harry Potter & The Cursed Child – I’ll be honest and share that I was sceptical…..would I be able to read find myself lost in a book whilst essentially reading a script but I loved it. You soon forget you are reading a script and it still holds that beautifully written style of the original books. I loved it so much that I’ve started to re-read the Harry Potter series
6. Paper & Glam seasonal living Facebook group – I always thought I embraced seasonal living until I joined this marvellous group. Such inspiration and creativity to live each season with passion and excitment.
What were your favourites is September?
x PB x