It’s been a while since I put pen to paper but with the summer days now firmly behind us, I’m in Fresh Start mode. And that seamlessly moves me onto my first love of recent months….
- Reset Girl – Camp Reset 2018 – I took part in Camp Reset 2018. I took a different approach to last year where I went at my own pace and was quite selective on what challenges I complete – being a full time business woman as well as a Mummy, I needed to ensure that I used my time valuably. But that is the best thing about Camp Reset 2018 – you can be involved in all of it or some of it whilst still benefiting from it. The community is fantastic and this year was organised so well ensuring the Facebook feed was dedicated to each theme making it easy to keep on top of updates. There is talk of a Winter Camp Reset – I would highly recommend
- Reset Girl – Fresh Start collection – with Camp Reset now coming to an end, the Reset Girl team have produced the most incredible collections of digital products to celebrate newness and starting over. I have always said that my version of January and New Year is September – it was ingrained in me from school that September signalled a new year and a new pencil case of course. And this collection brings all those feels together
- Journaling – I started a Travellers Notebook for documenting Little PB’s 2nd year and I’m now a convert to journaling. A great opportunity to use all the goodies I hoard into a collection of memories that I hope Little PB will enjoy browsing when he is older
- Day Designer/Reset Girl mash up! – I’ve been decorating my daily pages with Reset Girl digital ephemera. Using an old Reset Girl YouTube video for inspiration, I’m certainly using my DD more frequently
- Felicity Jane – I ordered my first stash of craft goodies and I was so impressed with the quality. I’ve ordered again from the Lola collection – I particularly love that you don’t need to commit to the subscription box and can purchase individual items once the box has been launched
Please click on the links for more information and I hope you enjoy these beautiful products as much as I do
x PB x